Ohio Governor Mike DeWine has ordered all of the state’s grade schools K-12 to remain closed until May 1 due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. Schools were originally only closed through April 3rd for a three week period.
As of March 30th’s press conference, there were 1,933 people in Ohio with confirmed cases of COVID-19. A total of 39 deaths and 475 people currently hospitalized. Governor DeWine said that he will asses the situation as to when or if students will return to their schools close to May 1st.
Ohioans are also on a stay home order that is due to expire on April 6th unless extended by Governor DeWine.
Best Hand Sanitizers To Help Fight Off The Coronavirus
1. Purell1 of 4
2. Germ-x2 of 4
3. Hempz3 of 4
4. Babyganics4 of 4
- HBO Max Has Arrived, Find Out If You’re One of The Millions Who Can Use It For Free
- Jimmy Fallon Apologizes For Resurfaced Blackface ‘SNL’ Skit
- “We Have The Right To Fight Back!”: Colin Kaepernick Supports George Floyd Protests
- NY Governor Andrew Cuomo Requires Businesses To Deny Shoppers Without Masks
- Ice Cube Cancels ‘Good Morning America’ Appearance After George Floyd Murder
- George Floyd & His Killer Once Worked Security At The Same Club
- LOCAL NEWS: Ohio Gov. DeWine to Make Announcements Regarding Amusement Parks, Zoos and Museums Next Week
- Cleveland Man Shot & Killed By Off Duty Officer, and The Story Isn’t Adding Up!?
- CORONAVIRUS: State Representative in Ohio Reportedly Wants Dr. Amy Acton Gone and Replaced
- Stream Ro James’ Sophomore Effort ‘MANTIC’
Governor Mike DeWine is Keeping Ohio Schools Closed Thru May 1st was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com