Ohio Governor Mike DeWine has ordered all of the state’s grade schools K-12 to remain closed until May 1 due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. Schools were originally only closed through April 3rd for a three week period.
As of March 30th’s press conference, there were 1,933 people in Ohio with confirmed cases of COVID-19. A total of 39 deaths and 475 people currently hospitalized. Governor DeWine said that he will asses the situation as to when or if students will return to their schools close to May 1st.
Ohioans are also on a stay home order that is due to expire on April 6th unless extended by Governor DeWine.
Best Hand Sanitizers To Help Fight Off The Coronavirus
1. Purell1 of 4
2. Germ-x2 of 4
3. Hempz3 of 4
4. Babyganics4 of 4
- 5 Must-Have Items From The adidas x IVY PARK Drop
- Hot Spot: This Kardashian Shared Their Experience With Dealing With Coronavirus [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Did Tiffany Haddish And Common Break Up? [WATCH]
- 10 Underwear Mistakes You’re Making & How They Impact Your Health
- “You Age Like Trash When You’re Racist”: Black Woman Goes Off On Entire Kansas City Police Board Of Commissioners Meeting
- Dodgers Told To Quarantine Immediately Due To COVID-19 Positive Justin Turner’s Bonehead Decision
- Trump Uses ‘Angry’ Black Woman Trope To Attack Kamala Harris In Racist Rally Speech
- Rapsody On Her Lyricist Of The Year Award Win: “I’m Thankful” [VIDEO]
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — October 29, 2020: Black Power at the Polls — Coronavirus Chronicles — High-Interest Rate Loans
- Cincinnati: Old Queensgate Jail Could Become A New Daycare For The Homeless
Governor Mike DeWine is Keeping Ohio Schools Closed Thru May 1st was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com