Nancy Pelosi and the House have introduced another stimulus bill to give more Americans needed money as the quarantine continues to loom over the country.
I would bet the first stimulus check for $1,200 you received back in April is probably gone. This is the case for most Americans, who are still without work or income.
More help is on the way according to 10TV as they report on Wednesday Capitol Hill is pushing to pass another stimulus plan by Friday.
The Heros Act will set aside $1 trillion for states, cities, and tribes. Another chain of $1,200 deposits will hit individuals or $2,400 for those filing jointly with a spouse/partner’s bank account or mailboxes. Households with dependents will receive an additional $1,200 per dependent, with a maximum of 3.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The bill will also continue the $600-per-week of unemployment benefits for individuals until January.
In addition, an 15 percent increase for food stamp recipients and for businesses, an employee retention tax credit is also included.
For more details go to www.10TV.com.
- Rihanna Is Now The World’s Richest Female Musician After Officially Becoming A Billionaire
- Black Business Spotlight: Daryl Hammond – Barbers & Body Art
- Nurse Alice Informs Parents On How To Prep Kids For Returning To In-Person School [WATCH]
- Coco Austin Reveals Why She Still Breastfeeds Her 5-Year-Old Daughter
- Big Sean’s Black Hair Magic Post Is The Ultimate Thirst Trap
- Motherly Bond: Coco Austin Reveals Why She Still Breastfeeds Her 5-Year-Old Daughter
- T.I. Was Arrested In Amsterdam After A Bike Incident With A Cop
- Letitia James Succeeds Where Other Attorneys General Fail
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection
- Nina Turner Loses To Shontel Brown In Primary For Ohio Congress, And Battle Between Establishment And Progressive Democrats
Another $1,200 Stimulus Check May Be Hitting Your Bank Account was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com