Nancy Pelosi and the House have introduced another stimulus bill to give more Americans needed money as the quarantine continues to loom over the country.
I would bet the first stimulus check for $1,200 you received back in April is probably gone. This is the case for most Americans, who are still without work or income.
More help is on the way according to 10TV as they report on Wednesday Capitol Hill is pushing to pass another stimulus plan by Friday.
The Heros Act will set aside $1 trillion for states, cities, and tribes. Another chain of $1,200 deposits will hit individuals or $2,400 for those filing jointly with a spouse/partner’s bank account or mailboxes. Households with dependents will receive an additional $1,200 per dependent, with a maximum of 3.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The bill will also continue the $600-per-week of unemployment benefits for individuals until January.
In addition, an 15 percent increase for food stamp recipients and for businesses, an employee retention tax credit is also included.
For more details go to www.10TV.com.
Grocery Run Couture: 10 Black-Made Face Masks You Can Rock During The COVID-19 Crisis
1. Noel. BSource:viaInstagram 1 of 10
2. Samaria Leah2 of 10
3. Damn Air Fresh3 of 10
4. Wrapped by Nellz4 of 10
5. House Of Nambili5 of 10
6. CR CLOTHING Co.6 of 10
7. Aloha Glamour7 of 10
8. CAAB Customs8 of 10
9. Printed Pattern People9 of 10
10. Thread By Denise10 of 10
- Corna Virus Continues To Spread during Protest!
- Cincinnati Given Weekend Curfew
- Riots Erupt in Downtown Cleveland
- Governor DeWine Activating National Guard In Columbus
- Columbus Citywide Curfew Begins Tonight At 10pm
- Ab Workouts to Get You Up and Moving
- Congresswoman Joyce Beatty & City Council President Hardin Maced During Protest!!
- Beyonce Demands More Charges To Officers Involved In George Floyd’s Death
- CORONAVIRUS: Ohio Social Distancing Requirements Extended Until July 1
- OHIO: George Floyd Protests Continues in Columbus, Resulting in Attacks on Police and Arrests
Another $1,200 Stimulus Check May Be Hitting Your Bank Account was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com