Nancy Pelosi and the House have introduced another stimulus bill to give more Americans needed money as the quarantine continues to loom over the country.
I would bet the first stimulus check for $1,200 you received back in April is probably gone. This is the case for most Americans, who are still without work or income.
More help is on the way according to 10TV as they report on Wednesday Capitol Hill is pushing to pass another stimulus plan by Friday.
The Heros Act will set aside $1 trillion for states, cities, and tribes. Another chain of $1,200 deposits will hit individuals or $2,400 for those filing jointly with a spouse/partner’s bank account or mailboxes. Households with dependents will receive an additional $1,200 per dependent, with a maximum of 3.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The bill will also continue the $600-per-week of unemployment benefits for individuals until January.
In addition, an 15 percent increase for food stamp recipients and for businesses, an employee retention tax credit is also included.
For more details go to www.10TV.com.
Grocery Run Couture: 10 Black-Made Face Masks You Can Rock During The COVID-19 Crisis
1. Noel. B
Source:viaInstagram 1 of 10
2. Samaria Leah2 of 10
3. Damn Air Fresh
3 of 10
4. Wrapped by Nellz
4 of 10
5. House Of Nambili
5 of 10
6. CR CLOTHING Co.
6 of 10
7. Aloha Glamour
7 of 10
8. CAAB Customs
8 of 10
9. Printed Pattern People
9 of 10
10. Thread By Denise
10 of 10
- Nominate a Woman to be Honored for Women’s History Month
- Will Smith: Could He Be The Next President???
- Cincinnati: The Ohio River Is Expected To Flood Tonight
- Racist University Of Texas Song Shrugged Off By Alumni And Donors, Emails Show
- The ‘Derek Chauvin Trial’: Reminding Mainstream Media George Floyd Is Not Accused Of Murder
- Governor DeWine Expands COVID Vaccine Distribution in Ohio
- Georgia Teacher Faces Backlash For Telling Students Breonna Taylor Was Responsible For Her Own Death
- Gary’s Tea: Vanessa Bryant Claps Back At Evan Rachel Wood For Calling Kobe Bryant A Rapist [WATCH]
- Get The Look: Celebrity Stylist Randy Stodghill Tells Us How To Recreate Angela Bassett’s Thigh-Length Braid
- You’ll Never Guess The Reason Black Tony Is In Jail! [WATCH]
- T.I. And Tiny Accused Of Sexual Assault In Multiple States, Investigation Possible
Another $1,200 Stimulus Check May Be Hitting Your Bank Account was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com