With Ohio’s COVID-19 hospitalization numbers slowly declining, Governor Mike DeWine announced a plan for loosing up the curfew restrictions put in place to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in the state.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The plan is centered around Ohio continuing to have a decline in hospitalizations throughout the state. If the state has seven straight days of decline below 3,500 hospitalizations curfew will be changed to 11pm for two weeks.
If the state has seven straight days of hospitalizations under 3,000 the curfew will be midnight for two weeks. If hospitalization numbers drop below 2,500 for seven straight days the curfew will be dropped altogether.
So where does Ohio stand now? As of January 26th Ohio has had six straight days below the 3,500 hospitalizations mark. Could this be the light at the end of the tunnell? Only time will tell so keep following the safetly precautions Ohio!
- Nominate a Couple to be Cincy’s Cutest Couple 2022
- Tia Mowry’s Suit Game Is Unmatched In Her Latest Tik Tok
- Georgia Pastor Accused Of Trapping 8 People In His Basement
- Gary’s Tea: Ray J Asks Fans To Send Freaky Pictures To Get Flewed Out For A Meet & Greet [WATCH]
- Jini Thornton Explains How You May Be Able To Get Your Students Loans Canceled [WATCH]
- White Guilt And CRT ‘Confusion’ Made School Cancel Civil Rights Lecture In Florida
- Fired! ‘Karen’s Husband’ Loses Job, Apologizes Following Arrest For Racist, Violent Tirade At Connecticut Smoothie Shop
- Cincinnati: The Bengals Are Headed To The AFC Championship Game
- Sha’Carri Richardson: Has A New Documentary On The Way
- Fashion Designer Thierry Mugler Has Passed Away At Age 73
Gov Mike DeWine Announces Future Curfew Changes for Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com