According to NBC4i, Fully vaccinated Americans can gather with other vaccinated people indoors without wearing a mask or social distancing, according to long-awaited guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The recommendations also say that vaccinated people can come together in the same way with people considered at low-risk for severe diseases, such as in the case of vaccinated grandparents visiting healthy children and grandchildren.
Officials say a person is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the last required dose of vaccine.
The CDC is continuing to recommend that fully vaccinated people continue to wear well-fitted masks, avoid large gatherings, and physically distance themselves from others when out in public.
For the full NBC4 story click here: https://www.nbc4i.com/news/u-s-world/white-house-covid-19-team-holds-briefing-as-fully-vaccinated-americans-await-guidance/
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Nominate a 2021 Senior for R&B and Raising Canes to Honor!
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Results From Her Keto Diet And She Looks Amazing!
- Diddy Offers Tribute To Black Rob: “You Will Truly Be Missed!”
- Saweetie Teams Up With Quay To Drop ‘Icy Sunglasses’ Just In Time For Summer
- Republican State Rep. Who Attended Trump’s Jan. 6 Rally Mocks Lynchings, Defends Racist 3/5 Compromise
- Merrick Garland Restores DOJ Powers Investigating Police Departments
- Adam Toledo’s Killing Reaffirms Chicago’s Demands For Community-Driven Police Accountability
- Republicans’ New ‘America First Caucus’ Carries On Trump’s White Supremacist Politics
- The 2020 NBA Championship Lakers won’t visit the White House
- Cicadas are coming!