Not even an hour after the verdict came down in the trial against Former Minneapolis Police officer Derek Chauvin for murdering George Floyd, we’re faced with yet another case of someone dying at the hands of a police officer. This time on the southeast side of Columbus, Ohio.
Columbus Police Officers were called just after 4:30 p.m. about an alleged stabbing at the 3100 block of Legion Lane, north of Chatterton Road. Reports state the 911 call came from someone who stated a female was trying to stab them.
The person shot was taken to Mount Carmel East Hospital in critical condition, but later died at the hospital, Police confirmed.
The Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation has been called to investigate a fatal shooting. No further details surrounding the matter have been released.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- President Biden To Pardon All Federal Offenses Of Simple Marijuana Possession
- Cardi B Announces Her Upcoming 30th Birthday Party Theme On Twitter
- Taylour Paige Ties The Knot With Her Boo Rivington Starchild
- Latto And Jordyn Woods Slay In Mugler X Wolford’s Curve-Hugging Body Suit
- Mary J Blige Casually Slays In A $4,000 Louis Vuitton Varsity Jacket
- More Than 30 Dead, Dozens of Children Killed in Mass Shooting at Thai Daycare
- Cincinnati: Police Searching For A Car That Plowed Into Sidewalk Downtown
- Drake: Has Announced His First Show At The Apollo Theater
- Suspected White Supremacist Involved In Brutal Ax Attack On Black Man Faces 10 Years In Prison For Racist Hate Crime
- Diddy Calls Ma$e A Fake Pastor & Claims He Owes Him $3 Million
1 Dead After Columbus Police Respond To Altercation was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com