Former Cincinnati Bengal wide receiver Chad Ochocinco has announced that he is getting back into sports but not the gridiron.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
43-year-old Ochocinco is currently training to fight in an exhibition boxing match as the undercard match for the Floyd Mayweather vs Paul Logan match. Ochocinco announced the news on the “I Am Athlete” podcast. Not many details have been revealed but we do know that the match will take place on June 6th in Miami at the Hard Rock Stadium.
Ochocinco is not new to boxing and has been training for years but this will mark his first official fight. Since leaving the NFL Ochocinco has kept a major presence on social media and is known for financially helping fans.
- Governor DeWine Announces Most Health Orders Will Be Lifted in Ohio
- Can We Talk About Porsha Williams’ Mother’s Day Kaftan Now?
- Ciara Is 10 Lbs Shy Of Her Post Baby Weight Loss Goal After Partnering With WW As A Brand Ambassador
- JAY-Z, Tina Turner, LL Cool J, Gil-Scott Heron Among 13 Inducted Into 2021 Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Class
- Ohio: 2 Kids Hit By Cars In Hamilton
- Instagram: Has Added A New Pronoun Feature
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 12, 2021: Confirm Kristen Clarke — Biggest Cyberattack on U.S. Energy — Vaccine Approved for Young Teens
- RHOA’s Falynn Breaks Silence On Husband’s Engagement to Porsha Williams
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Her Snatched Figure In An All-Red Bodysuit And We’re Here For It!
- Colin Kaepernick calls to “abolish the police” in upcoming book