According to WLWT, two people have been killed and three hurt at Smale Riverfront Park at the Banks.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Just before 11:00 pm gunshots were fired into a large crowd gathered as the Independence day celebration downtown was ending on Mahring Way at the Banks Downtown. One person was pronounced dead at the scene and another died at the hospital. Three other victims are being treated at Children’s Hospital and UC Medical Center.
Specific information has not been released about the victims yet but one of the victims is under the age of 18 years old.
If you have any information on this shooting please call crime stoppers at 513-352-3040
- Beyoncé’s Mom Thinks “BLACK IS KING” Lacked Promo By Disney+ Due To Racism
- Saweetie Is Our Fashion Goals During Her Parisian Vacay And We’re Loving It!
- Coroner’s Suicide Ruling Of Black Missouri Teen Found Dead In The Attic of A Known Racist Dismissed By Jury
- Halle Berry Gives Us Summer Body Goals In Sexy Beach Bikini Video
- Talk It Out Tuesday: How To Know If You Are In Alignment With Yourself [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Bun B Opens Trill Burgers In Houston, Texas [WATCH]
- Balance Beam Biles Wins Her 7th Olympic Medal
- Georgia Man Shoots His Girlfriend 4 Times After His Unemployment Password Didn’t Work
- Savage X Fenty Features All-Black Motorcycle Club Caramel Curve In Their Latest Campaign
- Reports Of Shaun King’s ‘Lavish’ Home Exacerbate Lingering Controversy Over His Finances
2 died 3 hurt