According to NBC4i, as Ohio leaders keep an eye out for the Omicron variant in the state, there are concerns when it comes to the number of hospitalizations.
Statewide – there’s been a 59 percent increase over the last three weeks in the number of patients hospitalized for coronavirus.
According to the Ohio Hospital Association, cases have reached a new high since January with more than 3,900 patients hospitalized for coronavirus.
Leaders continue to urge people to get vaccinated.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Tickets to the 70s Love Jam ft. The Whispers and more!
- Trailblazing Fashion Icon André Leon Talley Dead
- Steve Harvey Playfully Reacts To A Picture Of Step-Daughter Lori And Michael B. Jordan: ‘Very Uncomfortable With That Picture Right There’
- Sidney Poitier Death Certificate Reveals He Died From Combination Of Heart Failure, Alzheimer’s Dementia & Prostate Cancer
- Charles McGee, A Pioneering Tuskegee Airman Fighter Pilot, Has Died At 102
- Jennifer Hudson, H.E.R, And ‘Insecure’ Lead 2022 NAACP Image Award Nominations
- Prince’s Estate Has Finally Been Settled, Given A Valuation Of $156.4 Million
- Lusia Harris, ‘The Queen Of Basketball’ And First Woman Drafted By The NBA, Dies At 66
- Elderly Black Woman Exonerated After Spending 27 Years in Prison For Niece’s Murder
- Rep. Barbara Lee Commemorates 6th Annual National Day Of Racial Healing With Panel On Reparations And Transformation
- Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade’s Chemistry Is Undeniable In These Sexy Birthday Pics