Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The store will be 5,000 square feet and the first freestanding store in in the entire state. The location is the former Henri Bendel store located at 4120 The Strand East next to Tiffany’s and Louis Vuitton.
“Gucci’s selection of Easton Town Center as its flagship location in Ohio further enhances our luxury lineup, making Easton the regional destination for the most sought after luxury goods,” said Heather Kovello, Vice President of Leasing, Steiner + Associates.
The Gucci store is set to open in spring of 2022 adding to the more than 23 new stores and restaurants that have opened at Easton Town Center over the past year.
Check out one of Gucci’s later runway shows
- How Social Media Helped Buffalo Shooter's Racist Massacre
- Cincinnati: The Bengals Sign Dax Hill To A Contract
- Flavor Flav: You Are The Father
- Funerals Begin For Buffalo Shooting Victims
- Class of 2022: Enter to Win a Chrome Book
- Ciara Shares BTS Moments From Her ‘Sports Illustrated’ Cover Shoot
- Saweetie Talks ‘Balance, Breaks and Boundaries’ On ‘Recipe For Change’
- Rihanna And A$AP Rocky Welcome Their First Child!
- Ohio lawmakers to debate bill to ban gender-affirming care for LGBTQ+ youth
- Congrats! Supa Cent Engaged To Boyfriend Rayzor