The Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza was found in a backyard flock in Ashland County and a commercial chicken flock in Defiance County and confirmed by the United States Department of Agriculture’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service.
No human cases in the U.S. have been detected in connection to the most recent cases, according to the release. The last U.S. human case reported was in May 2022.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Porsha Williams And Shamea Morton Sing The National Anthem At The Hawks Game
- Cardi B Flaunts Her Alaia Bodysuit On Instagram
- Lori Harvey Shows Off Her Tiffany & Co. Partnership On Instagram
- Porsha Williams Shares Photos From Her Lavish Engagement Shoot
- Houston Police Arrest Man Accused Of Killing Takeoff
- Suspects Arrested & Charged in Connection to Takeoff’s Murder [Photos]
- Cross-Burning White Supremacist Pleads Guilty To Federal Hate Crime
- Maria More’s Best Wellness Gifts For The Christmas Season [WATCH]
- Cardi B Flaunts A Curve-Hugging Mesh Jumpsuit During Miami Art Basel
- Gabrielle Union And Dwayne Wade Are Holiday Fashion Goals For Date Night
Highly contagious bird flu found in 2 Ohio counties was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com