An investigation is underway into the death of a teenager, who slipped out of a Cincinnati group home.
WCPO reports that the body of 15-year-old Emma Roberts was recovered on Friday, two weeks after she was reported missing. Roberts was placed in a group home in the Cincinnati area. It is unknown why she was in the park or if drugs played a part in her death.
Autopsy reports are pending. If anyone saw any suspicious activity in Clippard Park on Thursday night or Friday morning should notify the police.
- I’m Plus Size And Tried A Bra By Savage X Fenty
- Looking Ready To Pop, Ciara Debuts A Platinum Blonde Lewk
- Black Man Who Filmed White Woman Calling The Cops On Him At Central Park Asks People To Stop Sending Her Death Threats
- POLL: Only 1/2 of Americans Down to Get COVID Vaccine
- Hot Spot: Who Can Battle TLC In A VERZUZ?! & Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Colorism [VIDEO]
- Kenya Confirms NeNe’s Alleged Secret Side Dude Allegations
- Jenifer Lewis Sings ‘Take Your Knee Off My Neck’ In Song For George Floyd
- Judge Hatchett Predicts What Will Happen In The Case Of George Floyd [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Former Columbus Meteorologist Mike Davis Sentenced to Several Years in Prison Time
- The COVID-19 Death Toll Has Surpassed 100,000 In The United States