An investigation is underway into the death of a teenager, who slipped out of a Cincinnati group home.
WCPO reports that the body of 15-year-old Emma Roberts was recovered on Friday, two weeks after she was reported missing. Roberts was placed in a group home in the Cincinnati area. It is unknown why she was in the park or if drugs played a part in her death.
Autopsy reports are pending. If anyone saw any suspicious activity in Clippard Park on Thursday night or Friday morning should notify the police.
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Death Draws Attention To Her Complicated Legacy On Race
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Gary’s Tea: Is Cardi B. Faking Her Divorce For Her New Album? [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Today Is National Black Voter Day [WATCH]
- Halle Berry Has A New Man & She Revealed His Identity… Sort Of [PHOTO]
- 2020 CURLFEST Host Bre Scullark Remembers Being Told Her Hair Was ‘Nappy’
- Pretty Girls Sweat And Sunday II Sunday Team Up To Make Fitness Fun And Affordable For Black Women