An investigation is underway into the death of a teenager, who slipped out of a Cincinnati group home.
WCPO reports that the body of 15-year-old Emma Roberts was recovered on Friday, two weeks after she was reported missing. Roberts was placed in a group home in the Cincinnati area. It is unknown why she was in the park or if drugs played a part in her death.
Autopsy reports are pending. If anyone saw any suspicious activity in Clippard Park on Thursday night or Friday morning should notify the police.
- An Alzheimer’s Care Facility in Stongsville Uses MC Hammer to Teach Us Social Distancing
- CORONAVIRUS: Heinen’s Pepper Pike Location Temporarily Shuts Down After Employee Tests Positive
- Gary’s Tea: Alicia Keys Talks About Considering Abortion In New Book [VIDEO]
- Quarantine Meals: Italian Meatballs and Spaghetti Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Wellness Week: Ways To Avoid Loneliness While Social Distancing
- GED Section: Faith & COVID-19
- These Plus Size Beauties Just Killed The #ShakeTheRoomChallenge
- Yusef Salaam Of The ‘Exonerated Five’ Talks Keeping Strong During Difficult Times
- Amazon Employee Says He Was Fired For Staging Walkout To Protest Unsafe Conditions
- Chicago Mayor, Lori Lightfoot Urges Citizens To Stay Home and Save Lives in Viral Video [WATCH]