It seems when it comes to her split from her husband Cardi B just wants channel Spongebob and just head out. She is making it clear she wants to keep things friendly with Offset.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
As spotted on TMZ the Bronx bombshell has quickly amended her divorce filings to ensure their separation from her soon to be ex-husband goes smoothly as possible. On Tuesday, September 15 she filed formal paperwork requesting a dissolution of their union. Thankfully the submission asked that they both have joint custody of their daughter Kulture Kiari Cephus. Today her legal representatives have revised the ask to allow for the courts to enforce whatever the two agree to so it aligns with her “desire for an amicable resolution.”
This is not the first time the celebrity couple have experienced some rough patches in their relationship. Back in 2018 the Migos rapper crashed her set at Rolling Loud to publicly apologize her in front of the crowd for allegedly stepping out on her. While she seemed unfazed by the gesture she would go on to take him back. The two would go on to purchase a mansion together the following year.
Even though neither of the stars have spoken on the elephant in the room Offset posted to his Instagram yesterday alluding to “business as usual” motto with a caption that read “Grind don’t stop ”.
Let’s hope the vibes stay chill.
Photo: Danielle James
- Win 1K Daily from Rickey Smiley and Keyshia Cole
- Nominate a Woman to be Honored for Women’s History Month
- Win a Skyline Chili Gift Card
- TriState Strong Getting to Zero
- Desean Brown: Indicted In Death Of His 3-Year-Old Son & His Mother Will Face Death Penalty
- Florida County Snubs Rush Limbaugh As Flag-Lowering Debate Rages
- 5 Celebrity Beauty/Skin Care Products You Should Know About
- Lionel Richie: Has A New Boo
- Cincinnati: SWAT Standoff In Avondale Ends Peacefully
- The Fashion Issue | The Importance Of Black Fashion Pioneers Ann Lowe And Zelda Valdes
- The Fashion Issue | Misa Hylton: From Bad Boy Stylist To Global Creative Partner For MCM
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- The Fashion Issue | Joyce Bryant Isn’t A Throwback, This Diva Is Black History AF
- The Anatomy Of An Icon: Lil’ Kim’s Enduring Influence On Fashion & Hip-Hop
Cardi B Wants Her Divorce From Offset To Be Drama Free was originally published on hiphopwired.com