Movie star and businessman Mark Wahlberg has bought his first dealership on the Westside in Columbus. The dealership’s old name was Bobby Layman Chevrolet but will now be known as Mark Wahlberg Chevrolet. Wahlberg bought the dealership along with business partner Jay Feldman who already owns eight other dealerships in Michigan. Wahlberg owns other businesses but this is his first car dealership.
The Chevy dealership is located at 3900 West Broad Street and is now open for business. Wahlberg is planning on making a visit for the official grand opening of the business but the date is not known yet.
Check out the announcement video he posted on his Facebook page.
And good news if you’re looking for a new job, the dealership is currently hiring. Find out about their jobs here
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Breaks Down Types Of Trauma You May Be Dealing With [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- We’re With You In This
- Are We Even Doing It Right?: What Is Blackout Tuesday?
- 5 Mistakes You May Still Be Making with Face Masks
- Saweetie & PrettyLittleThing Launch Second Collab With Proceeds Going to BLM
- 1 in 5 Teachers May Not Return to School in the Fall
- Bevy Smith Called Virgil Abloh A ‘Basic B*tch’ And I Haven’t Stopped Laughing Since
- #WendysIsOverParty Trends After Wendy’s Donates $400,000 To Trump
- Black Man Goes Viral For Being “FBI Agent” Who Was Racially Profiled By Cops [WATCH]
- Cincinnati: Police Chief Isaac Takes One Knee With Protesters [Video]