Movie star and businessman Mark Wahlberg has bought his first dealership on the Westside in Columbus. The dealership’s old name was Bobby Layman Chevrolet but will now be known as Mark Wahlberg Chevrolet. Wahlberg bought the dealership along with business partner Jay Feldman who already owns eight other dealerships in Michigan. Wahlberg owns other businesses but this is his first car dealership.
The Chevy dealership is located at 3900 West Broad Street and is now open for business. Wahlberg is planning on making a visit for the official grand opening of the business but the date is not known yet.
Check out the announcement video he posted on his Facebook page.
And good news if you’re looking for a new job, the dealership is currently hiring. Find out about their jobs here
- Former Ohio Juvenile Court Judge Physically Dragged in Cincinnati Court! Watch How It Went Down Here!
- Tracie Hunter: Dragged From The Courtroom! [VIDEO]
- Lion King: Ruled The Box Office This Weekend
- Cincinnati: Shooting At The Banks
- Kima From ‘The Wire’ aka Actress Sonja Sohn Arrested For Cocaine Possession
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Summer Mini Concert Series: Charlie Wilson
- Al B Sure Jumps into The Crowd to Perform ‘Secret Garden’ at The One More Time Experience in Charlotte
- Marvel Announces Phase Four
- Swindler & Racist President Trump Says He’ll “Vouch” For A$AP Rocky’s Bail