Colerain Township is mourning the loss of Officer Dale Woods passed away Monday afternoon at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center after being struck by a truck January 4th while on a traffic stop.
Officer Woods was responding to a traffic stop on Colerain Avenue crash that snapped a utility pole in half.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Woods was an officer with Colerain Township for 15 years. Before his passing Woods became an organ donor.
- Did Wendy Williams’ Husband Welcome A New Baby With His Alleged Mistress?
- Christian Combs On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘My Whole World Stopped’
- DL’s GED Section: Donald Trump Has Been Harassing A Dead Man
- Man Who Kicked Elderly Woman On Train Arrested, Fiancée Claims He Acted In Self-Defense
- Jazzy Report: Florida Has Created A Poll Tax
- LET’S MAKEUP: Learn How To Get Janelle Monae’s 2019 Kids’ Choice Awards Look For Under $75.00
- Lil Wayne’s Lyrics Notebook On Sale For $250,000
- Wendy Williams Husband’s Alleged Mistress Gives Birth To Baby Girl?!
- Voices: K-Ci From Jodeci Looks Back On The Making Of Classics “Forever My Lady” & “The Show, The After Party, The Hotel”
- Raz B Walks Off Stage During Millennium Tour
Colerain Officer Passes Away After Being Hit By Truck was originally published on www.wiznation.com