Colerain Township is mourning the loss of Officer Dale Woods passed away Monday afternoon at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center after being struck by a truck January 4th while on a traffic stop.
Officer Woods was responding to a traffic stop on Colerain Avenue crash that snapped a utility pole in half.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Woods was an officer with Colerain Township for 15 years. Before his passing Woods became an organ donor.
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes To Be Inducted Into NAB Broadcasting Hall Of Fame
- Rihanna Is Suing Her Own Father!
- Lee Daniels Announces Gay Superhero Film
- Nas Claimed JAY-Z Knew About R. Kelly’s “Activities” In Resurfaced Wendy Williams Interview
- A New iPod Is Reportedly Being Developed
- DL’s Top 10 Reasons Couples Sleep In Separate Bedrooms
- Jazzy Report: We Have 17 Happy Faces!
- #RussRant: Steve King Has Been The Same For Years
- 10 Healthy Meal Delivery Services To Try
- Kanye on ‘Erratic’ Artists ‘We Can Enjoy Their Music,’ Here’s Why Not
Colerain Officer Passes Away After Being Hit By Truck was originally published on www.wiznation.com