An Ohio correctional facility is under fire after 5 inmates managed to escape from custody this week. As of now, all five inmates remain at large after escaping from the Stark County Regional Community Correction Center (SRCCC), located in Canton, around 8:45 p.m. Monday.
According to Canton police, the men got out by breaking a first-floor window at the facility. Authorities are searching for the following:
- Joshua Bingham, 36, aggravated possession of drugs
- Vincent Blanc, 24, violation of a protection order and menacing
- Jason Drake, 39, burglary
- Michael Fisher, 29, aggravated possession of drugs
- Jaden Miller, 23, having weapons under a disability
According to Stark County court records, the men used the padlocks attached to their belts or padlocks hidden in socks to damage the window used to flee. Felony warrants have been issued for the arrests of the escapees who are wanted for charges of escape and vandalism.
SRCCC is a community based adult correctional facility that houses felony prisoners. It serves as an alternative to prison for eligible, or lower level, felons.
Anyone with information of their whereabouts are urged to contact Canton central dispatch at 330-649-5800 or the city’s tip line on the website cantonohio.gov/police.
- Was Ja’net Dubois The First “Play Auntie” In TV History?
- Ja’net Dubois, Willona From ‘Good Times’ Dead At 74
- Lark Voorhies To Talk Mental Health Struggles with Dr. Oz
- Franklin Police officer shot a dog who attacked her
- Boy Scouts File for Bankruptcy Due to Sexual Abuse Claims!
- Since ‘Hair Love’s’ Oscar Win, Three More States Are Closer To Passing Their Own CROWN Acts
- L.A. to Clear 65,000 Pot Convictions!
- Rick James Accused of Rape?
- Mattel Releases New Doll In Honor Of First-Ever Black Barbie’s 40th Anniversary
- Are Monica & Shannon Brown Rekindling?