According to WBNS, Ohio’s Governor Mike DeWine has announced that the entire state will be ordered to stay at home starting March 23rd at 11:59pm. Governor DeWine said in his press conference that this isn’t anything more than what he’s been asking for Ohioans to do already.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This stay-at-home order for Ohio states that it is ok to go outside for necessities with precautions, “You can leave home to take care of others. You can take care of your neighbor, your family, your friend,”. With this order, the state’s essential workers and businesses will be able to operate under the guidelines put in place by Homeland Security. Essential businesses include grocery stores, pharmacies, hospitals etc
As of 2pm Sunday March 22 there are 351 cases confirmed in Ohio, 3 deaths, and 83 hospitalizations.
Watch Governor DeWin’s press conference here:
- I’m Plus Size And Tried A Bra By Savage X Fenty
- Looking Ready To Pop, Ciara Debuts A Platinum Blonde Lewk
- Black Man Who Filmed White Woman Calling The Cops On Him At Central Park Asks People To Stop Sending Her Death Threats
- POLL: Only 1/2 of Americans Down to Get COVID Vaccine
- Hot Spot: Who Can Battle TLC In A VERZUZ?! & Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Colorism [VIDEO]
- Kenya Confirms NeNe’s Alleged Secret Side Dude Allegations
- Jenifer Lewis Sings ‘Take Your Knee Off My Neck’ In Song For George Floyd
- Judge Hatchett Predicts What Will Happen In The Case Of George Floyd [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Former Columbus Meteorologist Mike Davis Sentenced to Several Years in Prison Time
- The COVID-19 Death Toll Has Surpassed 100,000 In The United States
COVID-19 Update: Governor DeWine Orders Ohioans to Stay Home Until April 6 was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com