After a year of dating, Jeezy and Jeannie Mai are engaged!
The rapper/philanthropist and The Real co-host had a quarantine date night back on March 27 where Jeezy maybe quizzed Jeannie on what he got for being trapper of the year four times in a row and then dropped down on one knee.
The 42-year-old artist had originally planned to propose to the 41-year-old Mai sometime in April during a planned trip to Vietnam but due to the novel coronavirus COVID-19, he decided to surprise her at his Los Angeles home.
PEOPLE first broke the news.
The two began dating in November 2018 but didn’t become public until last August, when they walked the red carpet at a Street Dramz gala. Since then, we’ve seen Sno evolve from how we first met him in 2005 and over the weekend, we saw him pop-locking to one of his new songs with Shawty Redd on TikTok.
Congrats to Jeezy and the future Jeannie Mai Jenkins!
Jeezy And Jeannie Mai Engaged To Be Married!
1.1 of 15
2.2 of 15
3.3 of 15
4.4 of 15
5.5 of 15
6.6 of 15
7.7 of 15
8.8 of 15
9.9 of 15
10.10 of 15
11.11 of 15
12.12 of 15
13.13 of 15
14.14 of 15
- HBO Max Has Arrived, Find Out If You’re One of The Millions Who Can Use It For Free
- Jimmy Fallon Apologizes For Resurfaced Blackface ‘SNL’ Skit
- “We Have The Right To Fight Back!”: Colin Kaepernick Supports George Floyd Protests
- NY Governor Andrew Cuomo Requires Businesses To Deny Shoppers Without Masks
- Ice Cube Cancels ‘Good Morning America’ Appearance After George Floyd Murder
- George Floyd & His Killer Once Worked Security At The Same Club
- LOCAL NEWS: Ohio Gov. DeWine to Make Announcements Regarding Amusement Parks, Zoos and Museums Next Week
- Cleveland Man Shot & Killed By Off Duty Officer, and The Story Isn’t Adding Up!?
- CORONAVIRUS: State Representative in Ohio Reportedly Wants Dr. Amy Acton Gone and Replaced
- Stream Ro James’ Sophomore Effort ‘MANTIC’