According to sources, the Big Ten is expected to announce Football will resume in October. In August, the Conference voted to postpone all fall sports due to concerns over Coronavirus COVID-19. University Presidents voted 11-3 in the August vote with only Nebraska, Ohio State, and Iowa pushing to move forward with the fall season.
The News was first reported by the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.
October 23rd is the reported return date for the conference making it an 8 game season. The timing should allow the Big Ten to be represented in the Collge Football Playoff before the announcement of teams in October.
We will have more as the news develops.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Nominate a Woman to be Honored for Women’s History Month
- Will Smith: Could He Be The Next President???
- Cincinnati: The Ohio River Is Expected To Flood Tonight
- Racist University Of Texas Song Shrugged Off By Alumni And Donors, Emails Show
- The ‘Derek Chauvin Trial’: Reminding Mainstream Media George Floyd Is Not Accused Of Murder
- Governor DeWine Expands COVID Vaccine Distribution in Ohio
- Georgia Teacher Faces Backlash For Telling Students Breonna Taylor Was Responsible For Her Own Death
- Gary’s Tea: Vanessa Bryant Claps Back At Evan Rachel Wood For Calling Kobe Bryant A Rapist [WATCH]
- Get The Look: Celebrity Stylist Randy Stodghill Tells Us How To Recreate Angela Bassett’s Thigh-Length Braid
- You’ll Never Guess The Reason Black Tony Is In Jail! [WATCH]
- T.I. And Tiny Accused Of Sexual Assault In Multiple States, Investigation Possible