According to sources, the Big Ten is expected to announce Football will resume in October. In August, the Conference voted to postpone all fall sports due to concerns over Coronavirus COVID-19. University Presidents voted 11-3 in the August vote with only Nebraska, Ohio State, and Iowa pushing to move forward with the fall season.
The News was first reported by the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.
October 23rd is the reported return date for the conference making it an 8 game season. The timing should allow the Big Ten to be represented in the Collge Football Playoff before the announcement of teams in October.
We will have more as the news develops.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Brittney Griner: Working On ESPN Documentary About Russian Imprisonment
- Snoop Dogg: Reveals Exactly How Much Money He Made From 1 Billion Spotify Streams
- New Couple Alert? Lupita Nyong’o And Joshua Jackson Spotted Holding Hands
- 50 Cent Faces a $1 Billion Lawsuit from “Real-Life Ghost”
- Van Jones Says Vivek Ramaswamy Left Him “Shaking” After Great Replacement Theory Quip
- The ‘Squid Game’ Universe Expands With Netflix’s ‘Squid Game: The Challenge’ Renewed For Season 2
- 50 Cent Says His Diddy Documentary’s Proceeds To Go To Sex Assault Victims
- Nike Rumored To Be Parting Ways With Tiger Woods
Meet Ronald Isley's Wife, Kandy Johnson Isley, Who is Thirty-Five Years Younger Than Him
Katt Williams is Headed Back Home
DL’s Top 10 Signs Your Wife Doesn’t Love You Anymore
Rhythm on The River Postponed
Radio One In Partnership With Metro Sorta Presents Stuff The Bus!
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
Cincinnati Bengals QB Joe Burrow Out For Remainder Of The Season With Torn Ligament