It’s back to school time so that means it’s tax-free weekend in Ohio. Now through midnight on Sunday, August 8th. But that doesn’t mean you can go buy that Tesla and roll out tax-free, it ain’t that. But what it does mean is that you can buy clothes (children & adult sizes), school supplies, and instructional materials and save money!
There are a few rules/limits to this weekends saves but we’ve broken them down for you below:
- Items of clothing priced at $75 or less qualify for tax-free
- School supplies priced at $20 or less qualify for tax-free
- Instructional material’s for school priced at $20 or less qualify for tax-free
- You can buy as much as you want tax-free
- Clothing is limited to items worn by humans. But this does include including shoes, diapers, formal and wedding clothes.
- You are allowed to use store coupons & loyalty cards to get a deeper discount
- Items that are ordered online, paid for and ship immediately during the tax-free weekend will qualify
- Items put on layaway during the tax-free weekend or picked up during the tax-free weekend qualify
- You will not be charged for shipping and handling if all of your items qualify for tax-free
For further details visit the Ohio Department of Taxation’s website here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Presale Tickets for Nelly Music Series Available August 26!!
- Community Conversations: Queens Village Will Honor Black Women’s Voices!
- Meals On Wheels Raise Funds Through Pie-K Run
- Angela Simmons & CURLS Partner For New Natural Hair Collection Called ‘The Hair Under There’
- Front Page News: Border Patrol In Texas Attempt To Remove Haitians With Whips On Horses [WATCH]
- Tamika Mallory Slams Biden Administration For Border Patrol Whipping Haitian Migrants: ‘Y’all Are Responsible’
- Jeff Johnson Asks Why Are Black Men Dying So Early? [WATCH]
- Whips On Horseback: U.S. Officials Claim Nothing Inhumane Is Happening To Haitian Migrants Being Removed From Texas
- Naomi Campbell Looks Ageless At The British Vogue X Tiffany & Co Event For London Fashion Week
- Beautify Delivery Is Taking The Beauty Game To The Next Level
- Before Gabby Petito, Hundreds Of Indigenous Girls Went Missing In Wyoming To Little Media Attention