According to Cincinnati Police, around 9am an active shooter incident was called in at the Fifth Third Bank at 511 Walnut Street at Fountain Square downtown.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
WCPO is reporting that the incident happened in the lobby of the bank. At 9:42am it was confirmed that three people were injured and one suspect is in custody. Witnesses are sharing that the shooter was a white man in a business suit and opened fire in the lobby. The area is locked down to conduct an investigation and citizens are being asked to stay away.
Cincinnati Police have confirmed that the gunman is deceased. Officers engaged in gunfire with the suspect. Three other victims have passed away from injuries sustained. Two other victims are being treated at University of Cincinnati hospital.
Watch live video from the scene and check back for further updates
- ‘LHHATL’ Stars Lil’ Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Their Prince Breland Into The World
- Michael Bae Jordon Is Bringing His Own Brand Of Sexy To Coach As An Ambassador
- #RussRant: Black Trump Supporters
- Welp! ‘Love and Hip Hop’ Star Tommie Lee Sentenced To 48 Hours In Jail For DUI
- Rhythm on the River 2018
- Rhythm on the River Entertainment/Performance Schedule
- Ohio Club Loses Liquor license after Drugs, Lap Dances Purchased with Food Stamps
- Browns RB Carlos Hyde Becomes a Dad hours After Win
- New Job: Cannabis Connoisseur $50 an Hour!
- Happy Anniversary! Cardi B Posts First-Ever Photo of Her Secret Wedding To Offset
Several Dead After Shooting in Downtown Cincinnati was originally published on www.wiznation.com