According to Cincinnati Police, around 9am an active shooter incident was called in at the Fifth Third Bank at 511 Walnut Street at Fountain Square downtown.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
WCPO is reporting that the incident happened in the lobby of the bank. At 9:42am it was confirmed that three people were injured and one suspect is in custody. Witnesses are sharing that the shooter was a white man in a business suit and opened fire in the lobby. The area is locked down to conduct an investigation and citizens are being asked to stay away.
Cincinnati Police have confirmed that the gunman is deceased. Officers engaged in gunfire with the suspect. Three other victims have passed away from injuries sustained. Two other victims are being treated at University of Cincinnati hospital.
Watch live video from the scene and check back for further updates
- Dianna Williams A.K.A Coach D Designed Every Costume The Dancing Dolls Have Worn Since The Team Was Founded
- 20 Minutes Saved Laz Alonso’s Mother From Gun Violence
- Comedian Tim Allen Explains How Skyline Chili Saved His Life
- Ohio Attorney General Blasts Cincy’s New Marijuana Law
- Ebony J’s I Am Queen Awards
- Want A Way to Deter You From Eating Too Much Fast Food?
- Toronto Raptors: Four People Shot At The Victory Parade
- OHIO: Are You Tired Of Waiting In The BMV Line???
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Yung Joc’s Salon Shenanigans Are Shady AF
- Rain Is Affecting Local Farmers Grow Crops, Affecting Markets
Several Dead After Shooting in Downtown Cincinnati was originally published on www.wiznation.com