According to Cincinnati Police, around 9am an active shooter incident was called in at the Fifth Third Bank at 511 Walnut Street at Fountain Square downtown.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
WCPO is reporting that the incident happened in the lobby of the bank. At 9:42am it was confirmed that three people were injured and one suspect is in custody. Witnesses are sharing that the shooter was a white man in a business suit and opened fire in the lobby. The area is locked down to conduct an investigation and citizens are being asked to stay away.
Cincinnati Police have confirmed that the gunman is deceased. Officers engaged in gunfire with the suspect. Three other victims have passed away from injuries sustained. Two other victims are being treated at University of Cincinnati hospital.
Watch live video from the scene and check back for further updates
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- SisQo Hospitalized in Cincinnati! Misses Show
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Jazzy Report: Birth Control Pills May Be Impacting Your Relationship
- DL’s Top 10 Romantic Date Ideas If You’re Broke
- #RussRant: Jussie Smollett Attack
- The Wiz Warm Up: Cincinnati’s Dash Gwoppovelli & Tatum
- Tiffany Haddish is Dropping an Album!
- Avondale Man Gets The Maximum Sentence for Murdering Girlfriend
- Kanye Hires Kenny G For A Private Valentine’s Show For Kim Kardashian
Several Dead After Shooting in Downtown Cincinnati was originally published on www.wiznation.com