According to Cincinnati Police, around 9am an active shooter incident was called in at the Fifth Third Bank at 511 Walnut Street at Fountain Square downtown.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
WCPO is reporting that the incident happened in the lobby of the bank. At 9:42am it was confirmed that three people were injured and one suspect is in custody. Witnesses are sharing that the shooter was a white man in a business suit and opened fire in the lobby. The area is locked down to conduct an investigation and citizens are being asked to stay away.
Cincinnati Police have confirmed that the gunman is deceased. Officers engaged in gunfire with the suspect. Three other victims have passed away from injuries sustained. Two other victims are being treated at University of Cincinnati hospital.
Watch live video from the scene and check back for further updates
- Andrew Gillum Lost Florida Election Because Of Racism, Democrats Say
- Jill Scott Said To Stay Out Her DM’s
- Tamar Braxton Refused To Return To Stage During Play
- So You Have Tree Damage After A Storm. Who Pays For It?
- Wake-Up Call To Democrats: ‘Black Women Get Things Done’
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: The Big Death Day Belongs To [Redacted]
- #RussRant: Van Jones Don’t Be A Trump Enabler
- Jazzy Report: Cancer Is Becoming The Top Cause Of Death
- DL’s Top 10: Here’s Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy
- Black Politicians Are Trying To Save The Democratic Party From Itself
Several Dead After Shooting in Downtown Cincinnati was originally published on www.wiznation.com