According to Cincinnati Police, around 9am an active shooter incident was called in at the Fifth Third Bank at 511 Walnut Street at Fountain Square downtown.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
WCPO is reporting that the incident happened in the lobby of the bank. At 9:42am it was confirmed that three people were injured and one suspect is in custody. Witnesses are sharing that the shooter was a white man in a business suit and opened fire in the lobby. The area is locked down to conduct an investigation and citizens are being asked to stay away.
Cincinnati Police have confirmed that the gunman is deceased. Officers engaged in gunfire with the suspect. Three other victims have passed away from injuries sustained. Two other victims are being treated at University of Cincinnati hospital.
Watch live video from the scene and check back for further updates
- Hard Rock Casino coming soon!
- Patriots cut Antonio Brown!
- 10-Year-Old Girl Goes Viral For Posting Video Celebrating Her Beautiful Afro
- Winning Weekend Giveaway: Legends of Hip Hop Show!
- Taraji P. Henson Shows Off Her Natural Twist-Out…And We’re Here For It!
- HAUGHT OR NAUGHT: H&M Under Fire For Neglecting A Young Black Models’ Hair, The Popular Retailer Defends Hairstyle
- D.L.’s Top 10 Things Women Do When He Doesn’t Call
- Student accused of exposing himself in elementary school restroom
- Ohio State trooper who killed driver head-on will receive no jail time
- These 90’s Fashion & Beauty Trends Are Making A Comeback This Fall
Several Dead After Shooting in Downtown Cincinnati was originally published on www.wiznation.com