As if becoming the first solo female rap artist to win a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album wasn’t enough for the night, Cardi B came home just in time to catch baby Kulture with a baby milestone! Kulture isn’t even one year old yet and she has already been saying dada, but now she is saying mama! The adorable infant dropped that single word that every mother yearns to hear her child say early in the morning after returning home from the GRAMMYS.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi has shared the moment with her fans on social media but as usual, put an emoji over her face even though we’ve already seen how cute Kulture is.
Just in case you’ve never seen baby Kulture’s face here is the one picture Cardi has shared with us.
- Iconology: All Hail Missy Elliott, Queen Of Hip-Hop Afrofuturism!
- Russ Rant: Black Folks Supporting Trump
- Jazzy Report: People Can Get Away With What?
- D.L’s Top 10 Shocking Reasons Birth Control Fails
- #FacebookLiveFriday With Lincoln Ware 8/23/19
- Cincinnati school superintendent and police chief to provide updates on security
- Saweetie Brings Us An ICY Collection Via Her Collaboration With Pretty Little Thing
- Rihanna Cosigns Storing Your Weed In Her Fenty Beauty Packaging
- Aaliyah’s Wax Figure Unveiled!
- Jermaine Dupri: Clears All Of The Jay-Z Rumors
Watch Cardi B’s Baby Girl Say Mama For the First Time was originally published on www.wiznation.com