As if becoming the first solo female rap artist to win a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album wasn’t enough for the night, Cardi B came home just in time to catch baby Kulture with a baby milestone! Kulture isn’t even one year old yet and she has already been saying dada, but now she is saying mama! The adorable infant dropped that single word that every mother yearns to hear her child say early in the morning after returning home from the GRAMMYS.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi has shared the moment with her fans on social media but as usual, put an emoji over her face even though we’ve already seen how cute Kulture is.
Just in case you’ve never seen baby Kulture’s face here is the one picture Cardi has shared with us.
- Ryan Coogler & Wife Expecting 1st Baby!!
- Remy Ma defends Nicki Minaj?
- Iyanla Vanzant Reveals How She Feels About Tamar Braxton
- Can You Get Money For Pothole Damage???
- Senator Bernie Sanders Enters The Presidential Race
- Designer, Karl Lagerfeld Has Passed At The Age Of 85
- Little Known Black History Fact: The Evolution of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- How Frank Anderson Became The First African American Sheriff In Indiana
- Are Blac Chyna And Soulja Boy Are Actually An Item?
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
Watch Cardi B’s Baby Girl Say Mama For the First Time was originally published on www.wiznation.com