With CPS Election around the corner I though it would be perfect to bring it the superintendent Laura Mitchell to discuss the new vision for CPS.
She shared the new 20/20 vision, the district greatest accomplishments and talked about what the levy means.
Ms. Ebony J Wynn “The Host That Does The Most”
Check me out Sunday 11-3pm, Friday 7pm-9pm on RnB Cincy
Follow me on Twitter/ Instagram/ SnapChat: @MsEbonyj
- Michelle Obama: Opens Up About Dealing With low-grade depression Partly Brought On By Trump’s Mess.
- Masks Will Be Mandatory For All Students K-12 In Classrooms!
- Hot Spot: Kevin Hart Receives Backlash For Supporting Ellen Degeneres [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s What Caused The Explosion In Lebanon [VIDEO]
- George Floyd Hologram Memorial Launches At Sites Of Confederate Statues
- Takeoff Sued By Woman Who Alleges He Sexually Assaulted Her In June
- Second Grader In Georgia Tests Positive For COVID-19 On First Day Of School
- Black Cop Tearfully Describes Why She’s ‘Black Lives Matter’ Before ‘Blue Lives Matter’ In Video
- Jackie Aina’s FORVR MOOD Candle Collection Is A Must-Have
- Rihanna Graces The Cover Of Harper’s Bazaar