Cuyahoga County Sheriff’s deputies said Travon Singleton showed up at the hearing for the man who killed his brother. But, deputies said when the judge gave Singleton a chance to speak to the court, he turned toward Jaelen Brabson, jumped him and then tried to strangle him.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Cincinnati: Teen Under Arrest For Firing A Gun!
- Nationwide Rallies Galvanize Fight To Protect Abortion
- Billboard Music Awards 2022: Winners List
- JT Responds To Fans After Her Wardrobe Malfunction At Billboard Music Awards
- Tika Sumpter Ties The Knot With Fiancé Nicholas James
- Gabby Sidibe Is Sharing All The Details Of Her Upcoming Wedding Dress: ‘I Definitely Don’t Need a White Dress’
- 'Hero' Ex-Cop Among Black Victims In Buffalo
- Buffalo Suspect Pushed 'White Replacement' Conspiracy Theory: Report
- ‘White Supremacist’ Safely Arrested After Buffalo Supermarket Massacre
- Chloe Bailey Shows Off Her Killer Curves In Latest IG Post
Video: Murder victim’s brother attacks killer in Ohio court was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com