According to NBC4i, a Cincinnati man accused of flying into the Bengals’ stadium mid-game is just one of two people facing prison time over illegal drone operations at sporting events.
Dailon Dabney, 24, of Cincinnati, illegally flew his drone on Jan. 15 into the stadium. The drone went over players and parts of the stadium crowd, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Ohio. Dabney posted footage of his illegal flight on social media and a Youtube channel called BrickByBrickFilms.
The pilot, who U.S. Attorney Kenneth L. Parker said did not register his drone with the Federal Aviation Administration and was not properly certified, welcomed the attention he received from federal agents.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- J. August Richards Leads Diverse Cast In Peacock’s ‘Vampire Academy’
- Lala Slays In All Black At Dolce And Gabbana Show In Milan
- Fantasia Gives Us Glam In A Black And White Ensemble
- Chanel Porchia-Albert On Baby Dove’s New Doula Campaign, Improving Black Maternal Outcomes And Increasing Access To Care
- Rihanna Set To Headline Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Yung Miami Pays Homage To Diddy In Latest Instagram Post
- Glorilla surprise her Former High School with 25k!
- Commentary: New Republican ‘Commitment To America’ Is Out Of Step With Facts And What Voters Want
- Lori Harvey Recaps Her NYFW With A Fashionable IG Reel
- Normani Steps Out In Versace While Attending The Brand’s Fashion Show
Man faces prison time for flying drone into Bengals stadium was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com