According to TMZ, Dr. Dre’s wife of 24 years, Nicole Young, has filed for a divorce.
On Monday, Young filed and listed irreconcilable differences for the reason behind the separation. Young–who was previously married to NBA player, Sedale Threatt–is also seeking spousal support and sources close to the family say there was no prenuptial agreement between the two.
The two tied the knot on May 25, 1996 and have two adult children together.
TMZ reached out to Dr. Dre for a statement but the rapper/music producer had no comment at the time.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win $100 for the Holidays Presented by Hyundai Driving Through the Community
- Chrisette Michele Talks Her New Fashion Line, Women’s Empowerment, And The Power of Community
- Cincinnati Bengals: Joe Burrow Out For The Season
- Al Roker: Returns To The ‘Today’ Show After Prostate Surgery
- Taraji P. Henson Lit Up The AMAs In These Designer Lewks!
- The Gift Guide For The Girl Who Has Everything
- Celebrity Hairstylist Tym Wallace Tells Us How To Recreate Taraji’s AMA Looks
- TRIED IT: So Aesthetic’s Makeup Gave Me A Simple Flawless Beat
- Jeremih Transferred From ICU As COVID-19 Battle Improves
- Impeached Racist President’s Son Got The ‘Rona
Dr. Dre’s Wife Reportedly Files For Divorce After 24 Years Of Marriage was originally published on hot963.com