According to TMZ, Dr. Dre’s wife of 24 years, Nicole Young, has filed for a divorce.
On Monday, Young filed and listed irreconcilable differences for the reason behind the separation. Young–who was previously married to NBA player, Sedale Threatt–is also seeking spousal support and sources close to the family say there was no prenuptial agreement between the two.
The two tied the knot on May 25, 1996 and have two adult children together.
TMZ reached out to Dr. Dre for a statement but the rapper/music producer had no comment at the time.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Here Are All The Rules for Cincinnati’s Mask Mandate
- WNBA’s Maya Moore Welcomes Home Man She Sacrificed Season To Help Free From Prison
- No Laughing Matter: D.L. Hughley Says He Unknowingly Spread The Coronavirus To His Team
- R.I.P. News Anchor and ’20/20′ Co-Host Hugh Downs Has Passed Away at Age 99
- Gov. DeWine Guidelines To Re-Opening Schools In The Fall
- We Didn’t Ask For This: NFL To Play Black National Anthem Before Games In Week 1
- Are Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Back Together?
- 5 Million People Tried To Cop Those Air Jordan 1 Dior Sneakers
- FedEx Calls For Washington Football Team’s Name Change, Nike Pulls ‘Racist’ Apparel From Website
- 4 Aurora Cops Fired For Mocking Elijah McClain’s Chokehold At Memorial
Dr. Dre’s Wife Reportedly Files For Divorce After 24 Years Of Marriage was originally published on hot963.com