According to TMZ, Dr. Dre’s wife of 24 years, Nicole Young, has filed for a divorce.
On Monday, Young filed and listed irreconcilable differences for the reason behind the separation. Young–who was previously married to NBA player, Sedale Threatt–is also seeking spousal support and sources close to the family say there was no prenuptial agreement between the two.
The two tied the knot on May 25, 1996 and have two adult children together.
TMZ reached out to Dr. Dre for a statement but the rapper/music producer had no comment at the time.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Tickets to the 70s Love Jam ft. The Whispers and more!
- Sidney Poitier Death Certificate Reveals He Died From Combination Of Heart Failure, Alzheimer’s Dementia & Prostate Cancer
- Charles McGee, A Pioneering Tuskegee Airman Fighter Pilot, Has Died At 102
- Prince’s Estate Has Finally Been Settled, Given A Valuation Of $156.4 Million
- Lusia Harris, ‘The Queen Of Basketball’ And First Woman Drafted By The NBA, Dies At 66
- Elderly Black Woman Exonerated After Spending 27 Years in Prison For Niece’s Murder
- Rep. Barbara Lee Commemorates 6th Annual National Day Of Racial Healing With Panel On Reparations And Transformation
- Savannah James Is Eating The Girls Up On The ‘Gram With Her Latest Look
- White Woman Loses Rhodes Scholarship After Getting Busted For Lying About Being Poor And Growing Up In Foster Care
- Browns Player Malik McDowell Arrested, Accused of Attacking Police
- NFL Left With Only 1 Black Head Coach 10 Years After Claiming It Wanted To Become More Diverse
Dr. Dre’s Wife Reportedly Files For Divorce After 24 Years Of Marriage was originally published on hot963.com