In today’s episode, Lincoln talks about the top news from the tri-state and across the world.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Presale Tickets for Nelly Music Series Available August 26!!
- Kings Island recently named best scare in the nation
- Cardi B big ‘UP’ college band!
- Black Americans Are Disproportionately Impacted By High Prescription Drugs Costs. Congressional Action Is A Matter Of Racial Equity.
- BLM-LA Leader ‘Swatted’ Again After Announcing LAPD Lawsuit, Says Incident Underscores Call to Defund Police
- Mo’Nique Is ‘Aging Like Fine Wine’ In Latest Instagram Pic
- Haitian Migrants: Does The U.S. Have A Legal Obligation To Process Asylum Seekers? It’s Complicated
- Black Female Officers In DC File Class-Action Lawsuit On MPDC For Race & Sex-Based Discrimination
- Gospel Singer Kelly Price Has Allegedly Been Missing For Over A Month
- Community Conversations: Cincy Street Meet a space for Creatives
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
Lincoln Ware Rewind: CPS Requiring Staff to Be Vaccinated was originally published on thebuzzcincy.com