City Health Commissioner Melba Moore provided the breakdown in a press briefing Monday, during which Mayor Cranley also announced a furlough affecting 1,700 city workers.
There are 37 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Cincinnati, the latest a 33-year-old man who tested positive Monday, Moore said.
No one has died from the virus in the city so far, she added.
45202 (Downtown, Over-The-Rhine, Mt. Adams, Pendleton) – 2
45204 (Riverside, Sedamsville, Lower Price Hill, Price Hill Incline District, South Fairmont) – 1
45206 (Walnut Hills, East Walnut Hills) – 3
45208 (Hyde Park, East Hyde Park, Obryonville, Mt. Lookout) – 3
45209 (Oakley) – 3
45211 (Westwood, Cheviot, Monfort Heights North) – 1
45213 (Pleasant Ridge, Kennedy Heights) – 3
45215 (Wyoming, Reading, Woodlawn) – 1
45219 (CUF, Mt. Auburn, Corryville, University Heights) – 2
45220 (Clifton) – 4
45223 (Northside, South Cumminsville) – 1
45224 (College Hill, North College Hill, Wintondale) – 2
45226 (East End, Columbia-Tusculum) – 1
45227 (Mariemont, Madisonville, Fairfax) – 1
- Columbus 9-Year-Old Goes Viral After Making Speech At City Protest
- Co-Founder Dyana Williams Talks The Birth Of Black Music Month [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Breaks Down Types Of Trauma You May Be Dealing With [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- We’re With You In This
- Are We Even Doing It Right?: What Is Blackout Tuesday?
- 5 Mistakes You May Still Be Making with Face Masks
- Saweetie & PrettyLittleThing Launch Second Collab With Proceeds Going to BLM
- 1 in 5 Teachers May Not Return to School in the Fall
- Bevy Smith Called Virgil Abloh A ‘Basic B*tch’ And I Haven’t Stopped Laughing Since
- #WendysIsOverParty Trends After Wendy’s Donates $400,000 To Trump